Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Get 3 Coffins ready - First game lined up

I can't miss the opportunity to get the Cowboy collection out on the road once more - and I can''t think of a better audience to share it with. So I will be bringing my Old West cowboys madness along , so if you fancy a turn at gunslinging there will be an opportunity to make you name as a Legend of the West.

Will any of you be able to beat "The Man With No Name".?  Get 3 (or considerably more)  coffins ready..











Now I bet not many of you have used cows as weapons in a game!

You can find the write up of the Man With No Names last outing on  
One Man and His Brushes







15 comments:

  1. Excellent! I already have created a "games" page for the website, so I'll put the info.

    By the way, do any member of the committee has any rules about the size/duration of a game? Or anything goes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at smaller skirmish games to give people time to dip in and dip out to "mingle" - but if someone wants something a little bigger it wont be a deal breaker

      Delete
  2. This one game I must have a go at, looking forward to it.
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of bullocks........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! Ahem, sorry. Unlike Fran I actually feel bad now for making such a bad pun.

    Looks like a great game though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to Steer myself in the direction of this game :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things I do to you lot a chance at cheap pun eh...

      Delete
  6. With only one game already booked and lots of bull being talked ;-)

    I hope to find time to join in this one, pure eye candy

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent set up. The train is cool where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark , the train is made by Bachmann, and is ON30, scale. Some sourced from eBay, some bits I had to buy from thecUSA

      Delete
  8. Dave, would love to have a go count me in for a game.

    ReplyDelete