Friday, 5 July 2013

Question from our Host

So I have been chatting with Marcus ( Foundry Miniatures), we are looking into setting up a tour of the casting room at Foundry, and maybe see figures being cast. Marcus then asked
""
We were wondering if you had any plans for any sculptors you might have in your bloggers community making a model to commemorate the event.
 
 
Cheers
 
Marcus""
 
I do not know if we have any sculpting bloggers but if we do this may be a chance to get a figure cast and have your work seen by Foundry who I know have long term plans to get back into creating new ranges.
Peace James 

9 comments:

  1. THAT is a HUGE offer, hope someone steps forward

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully someone can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone should sculp the bromance brothers... ;-)

      Delete
    2. You want to bankrupt them with the lead cost ;-)

      Delete
  3. I've seen how Reaper casts figures at ReaperCon a few years back. It is both interesting and remarkably simple.

    I can't help with the commemorative figures though. Nobody is terribly interested in the "Blob of Green Stuff" figures I seem to be an expert at sculpting...

    Nick blogs at Spotting Round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if Shane Rozelle was still mucking around with sculpting James.

    Yes indeed it is a very good offer.

    ReplyDelete