Friday, 16 August 2013

BattleTech Game and Call to Arms

So it looks like my plans for a play over Internet game of AWI will have to wait till next year as the Internet connection is not great (I will go back to the drawing board and maybe think about facetime or such as most have smart phones now)
Anyway this leaves me free to run another game and I wanted to return to one of my big loves as a teenager, BattleTech. I recently bought the anniversary box set which has all you need for a basic game. I will get some of the miniatures painted up and anyone who has ever wanted to try the game can do so with me at Blog-Con.

I am working on a few people to commit themselves to bring a game along as it is getting closer to the event now and as of now I only have the great looking Cowboy game and my Battletech confirmed. Can I ask that if you can bring along a game for the weekend or just a day let me know what game it is and any requirements you may need, the success of this weekend is all down to us bloggers and people getting involved.
Secondly we are trying to keep the weekend free but we are facing a few expences so if you feel you can free a few pounds please donate via the button on the right. When the event is over any excess moneys will be added to the Bloggers for Charity money.
Thanks for taking your time to read this post now feel free to share and generate as much buzz as possible about Blog-Con the more buzz we can generate the more companies and gamers will look at us as a great thing to get involved with, Blog-Con lives or dies with all us Bloggers.
Peace
James



 

4 comments:

  1. James I can say that I am happy to run a VBCW game on Sunday for you and I will pass on further details shortly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic look forward to that

      Delete
    2. Great, look forward to seeing it

      Delete
    3. That's going to be great

      Delete