Friday, 30 August 2013

Exiles Table Top face painting workshop

Well I have out together 5 participation games for the Saturday and another one added for the Sunday it was time to turn to some workshop/demos.
We already have Loki, who I hope you all know by now runs the excellent Terra Firma Studios doing a workshop. Having spoken to him about it I think he is leaning towards tips and skills to make your figure base's pop. This gave me an idea as I am a firm believer that to create a stunning wargames army you have to put extra effort into two areas the face and the base. As we have Loki helping you with the bases I am happy to announce that one of the fine painters from Viking Studio is going to do a work shop on easy table top face painting.
If you are not aware that fine painter is me (I know how modest am I).





 

 

5 comments: