Thursday, 12 September 2013

The Oldhammers get involved

I had some great news this week the boys from the Oldhammer movement who had a fantastic weekend at Foundry at the end of last month are coming back for seconds.
I got the following message from WarlordPaul

""Hi all! I have organised a small group of Oldhammerers to come to the Saturday of Blog-Con. We would like to run a participation game of Warhammer 3rd edition if that's OK""

Is it OK....hell yes I was so gutted that I double booked the Oldhammer weekend as I was so looking forward to meeting the guys, now I can do so anyway.
image from Foundry Arenas Facebook page.

The Oldhammer boys had a few special guests at there weekend which is some thing I am thinking about for future Blog-Con's

8 comments:

  1. Aww man! I'm going to miss it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, always good to spread the range of games played.

    Will have a good look at them

    ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, always good to spread the range of games played.

    Will have a good look at them

    ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, always good to spread the range of games played.

    Will have a good look at them

    ian

    ReplyDelete