Thursday, 31 October 2013

More Help yourself Games

I have been a busy boy sorting out a few more games that I will set up and anyone who wants a try is happy to play. I will also be looking to try a few games myself on the Sunday.
So first up I remembered that Dad and I still have our Nercomunda stuff and as one of GW's best games I could not pass up the chance to bring it along
Next up a couple of Warlord Games rule sets that I have not had chance to play yet but actually have figures for.
Pike and Shot, I will be bringing along my ECW army which is big enough to split into two small forces.





And lastly Hail Caesar which I have heard good things about, again I have one huge army of Celts which I will split into two big forces for a civil (or uncivil if Ray and Fran get on it) war.
 



 

4 comments:

  1. I can bring along a copy of Black Powder rules I have lying around unused, for looking at - also happy to donate/swap for something as I don't think I will ever use them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm now even more sad that I'm not going to be able to make it now! :(

    ReplyDelete