Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Painting @ Blog-Con

So with only a few days left till the event I wanted to share what we are offering as painting tips at blog-con I have told you before how I am very happy to say Andres is joining us for Saturday below is a quote from him on what he will be offering on the day.
""I'll explain about painting patterns on clothes, and things like that. And I'll be happy to answer any other questions about painting (if I know the answer :-) ) ""

For my part I plan to show you my two different face/flesh painting techniques, I will not be at the desk all day I plan to do an hour at 12 (you can watch while having a spot of lunch) and 3.
below are the two styles I will show.
four layers of paint over a black undercoat

Five layers including a wash over a black undercoat
 You may not believe me till you see with your own eyes but the first one takes as little as five min and the second is only longer due to the wash needing to dry.
Looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.
Peace James

4 comments:

  1. I've got a brilliant idea. I could bring a load of my stuff and he can demonstrate on those!

    Clever eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fine article!!! I was browsing through diversified sites in the meanwhile I came across your site, and went through the articles posted on your site. Brilliant articles, excellent posts, and informative updates!

    Website Development

    ReplyDelete