Monday, 13 October 2014

Last Minute Push!

OK, I'm sorry, I've dropped the ball on this one...

I fear if we're going to meet we'll have to decide something this week.  I therefore need you to tell me if you can make the following dates in Cambridge and if you can bring a game.

  • 15 Nov - Attendance 2.  Game: 0
  • 22 Nov - Attendance 3.  Game: 1 (Sydney Roundwood)
  • 29 Nov - Attendance 4.  Game: 2 (Sydney Roundwood; Tamsin)

Please leave a comment saying what you can do.  You can also e-mail me at diplomatist2 AT gmail DOT com.  I'll keep the poll updated until a decision has been reached.

I think if I can get at least eight of us and one game for a given date I will go ahead.  Otherwise, I suggest we try again after Christmas.

9 comments:

  1. I'll start the ball rolling by saying I can may any of these dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29th is the only weekend I could definitely make. My dad's birthday is the 18th, so the family will either be gathering the weekend before or after, but I don't know which yet.

    I might be able to bring a small game as a "sideshow" or perhaps a 4-player game of Full Thrust (4 ships each, needs a 4 x 4 table). Actually, the Full Thrust is a better bet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer Tamsin - now to see if that date suits others...

      Delete
  3. Pretty sure I'm available for all those dates. Looking to just turn up and play either a board game or with somebody else's toys though as real life is happening to me right now unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much what I'm intending to do as well Paul.

      Delete
  4. As I feared my traveling is going to be curtailed until mid December... So it will be next time for me... Unless we do one by face time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that - perhaps next time!

      Delete
  5. Unfortunately November has been eaten by work trips. Again. *waaaah* :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could do the 29th, and might be able to stage a game, although I haven't given it any thought yet! I can't do the 15th or 22nd.

    ReplyDelete